Wild Hearts Women’s Safari
Is Africa calling your wild, wanderlust heart?
Have you always dreamed of experiencing an authentic African Safari? Are you ready to exchange your heels and gloss for hiking boots and binocs? This 7-night getaway begins with an exhilarating walking safari. Although we’ll be in the heart of the bush, the glamping setup provides all the creature comforts necessary for a luxe yet immersive experience. Thereafter, we transfer to a remote and tranquil safari camp for a bit of luxury and to rest those legs. We spend the last 2 days exploring the famously scenic Panorama Route.
Glamping in an eco-friendly bush camp in the heart of the wilderness
Experience a true Big Five mobile walking safari
Sip G&T’s while watching spectacular African sunsets
View God’s Window in all its glory
Savour excellent wildlife photo opportunities
Close encounters with African wildlife
Meet kindred spirits and cultivate new friendships
Kick back and relax, feel special and utterly indulged
3 – 10 September 2020
Departure & End Point:
Johannesburg (OR Tambo International Airport)
Per person sharing
- 7 x Nights’ rustic-luxury accommodation on a sharing basis
- Unfortunately, no single rooms are available for this trip
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- A 4-day guided walking safari in the heart of the African bushveld
- Numerous game drives in a 4×4 open safari vehicles
- Entrance to Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels and God’s Window
- All conservation fees
- All ground transportation (including airport transfers)
- A private guide/host throughout the trip
- A set of high-res photographs for your travel album
- International/domestic flights and Visas
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (except for select beverages while on safari)
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal travel insurance (required)
- Personal souvenirs, laundry, telephone use etc.
- Gratuities for guides, drivers etc.
“What an awesome time we had on the Soul Safari! Well organized, beautiful accommodation and an amazing guide 🙂 Highly recommend!”
Joanne Williams, South Africa