Karoo Midlands Getaway
Do you just need a short escape to give your tired soul a boost?
This getaway to the heart of the Karoo Midlands will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in sustainable living and conservation. We will learn how to create Karoo-cuisine with soul by getting hands-on in a farm kitchen with Lani and Louzel (from My Kitchen Rules SA). We also head to Mountain Zebra National Park for a game drive with a difference: to track cheetah! This trip is the perfect mother-daughter getaway or for friends who need an escape from their 9-5. Join me on this fabulous foodie and wildlife experience and rejuvenate your soul on this Karoo getaway!
Indulge in delicious Karoo-style cuisine
Track the iconic cheetah in Mountain Zebra National Park
Enjoy warm hospitality from the friendly locals
Relaxing art class with a local expert
Learn to cook Karoo soul-food on a working farm
Spend quality time with like-minded women
Departure & End Point:
R 6,000 per person sharing
- 2 Nights’ luxury accommodation
- All meals and select beverages
- Art class with a local expert including all materials
- Cheetah tracking experience including conservation fees
- Coffee tasting and food pairing experience
- Breaking bread class
- All ground transportation from Port Elizabeth
- International/domestic flights and visas
- All additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Personal souvenirs, laundry, telephone use etc.
“Wow what an awesome weekend with Anje and African Soul Safaris! Highly recommended – good for the Soul – and the bread making – wow, you just have to do it.”
Claire Breetzke, South Africa